Tuesday, June 28, 2011

fabric enhanced programs



I've yet to find a project that couldn't use a little piece of fabric to enhance the whole darn thing... something about the textures of the material, the patterns, I don't know, it all just works! I think these programs are very subtle and soft and needed just the right amount of pop to give it a hand-made, custom feel. I added a strip of fabric at the very top and tied the piece in the back through 2 holes. Voila! Now it's not just some paper your guests will use as a fan during your ceremony and then later for their piece of old gum on the car ride home. They'll certainly save this one in the "special box", I promise!

*This program layout can be changed in any way and with different fonts, so don't feel you're limited to this particular layout and style.*

No comments:

Post a Comment