Sunday, January 23, 2011

our wedding florals






I was an ambitious bride last June who tackled the daunting task of doing my own wedding florals. While it wasn't my first time "doing flowers" it did happen to be my wedding weekend which made for an interesting few days, but wow was it worth it! I had the ultimate creative freedom I love and thought I rocked a style that was laid back, spunky and still elegant at the same time. The Museum of Contemporary Art in La Jolla is an amazing venue and one that begs to be enhanced by the subtlety of the right floral design. I played on the Museum's existing landscape of natural succulent gardens and added a pop of color with the yellow crespedia balls & a bit of softness with white dahlias, fragrant hyacinth & billowing millet.

Here are a few images by my photographers, (then "theorie") but now known as Betwixt Studio!

No comments:

Post a Comment