Wednesday, December 15, 2010
the lily font
I tried out some new font combinations with my Christmas card envelopes, inspired by the "Lily Wang" font:
1. "little lily across" This is an impactful script that takes up the length of an envelope. Done in all lower case, this style lends itself well to large envelopes (5x7 and up, perhaps?).
2. "lily & the city" Here's a nice combination of the Lily font used for the name, mixed with an uptown, all upper case address. Kinda stylish!
3. "lily proper" For the person who likes proper nouns done... properly. Lily font is used throughout.
4. "left to write lily" My favorite! The name done in 'little lily', stacked on the left side, with the address in the 'city' style, stacked on the right.
* Just click on the image to get a closer look at the fonts... Enjoy!*